We're celebrating our favorite holiday of the year with an Overnight Crop, product demonstrations, and a sale you won't want to miss. Enjoy 20% off your entire purchase while enjoying the option to shop during the 30 hours we're open. That's right, 30 hours!
10:00 AM ON FRIDAY, MAY 5 - 4:00 PM ON SATURDAY, MAY 6
While our Overnight Crop is full, you can still shop the sale and attend a product demonstration or two. There's no need to pre-register, just join in all the fun at your convenience. You'll even get a chance to try the products for yourself. All demonstrations are free for crop attendees and shoppers.
FRIDAY, MAY 5 | 5:00 PM
- Scrapbooking Tools & Tips - Learn about the newest and most essential tools for memory keeping, along with lots of tips and techniques for creating layouts.
- Children's Albums Tips & Techniques - Discover great tips and learn how to organize your children's artwork, schoolwork, photos, and more. We'll teach you how to get started, purge without guilt, and build a lasting memory album.
FRIDAY, MAY 5 | 8:00 PM
- Phone Photography & Editing Tips - Make the most out of the camera in your pocket. Learn helpful tips for taking the best photos and capturing moments you'll want to remember. You'll walk away with a handout of editing apps and great tips for printing photos.
- Hybrid Albums, Pocket Scrapbooking & Getting Started - We'll walk you through all the different styles of albums and memory keeping supplies, while answering all of your questions. Create a plan that fits your style, schedule, and budget. Get ideas for baby, wedding, vacation, family, student, and mini albums.
- Fuse Tool & Why You Need It - Discover the amazing tool that has changed the way we scrapbook. See samples, try the tool yourself, and walk away with lots of inspiration.
SATURDAY, MAY 6 | 2:00 PM
- Easy Shaker Cards & Layouts - Queen & Co has designed a system that makes shakers effortless, and we mean it. Learn how to create interactive cards and layouts in just seconds.
- Foil Techniques with & without the Minc - Foiled items are still trending, and we want to show you how to add them to your cards and layouts.