We're days away from the new year, and we invite you to start it off right. Tackle a new year of scrapbooking or catch up on old projects by attending one of our crop nights.
The first Midnight Crop of the month is almost full. We already have 20 talented, crafty ladies. What a great evening it's going to be. Read on to learn more about our studio and this month's dates.
January 2017 Crop Schedule:
- Friday, January 6th - 10:00 AM to Midnight (almost full)
- Friday, January 13th - 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday, January 20th - 10:00 AM to Midnight
- Friday, January 27th - 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
All Crop Nights Include:
- 6 foot table to spread out your projects and supplies
- Small garbage can, cup holder, and chair
- Access to our tools, punches, and die cutting machines
- Use of our stamps (just bring your own ink and cleaner)
- Ability to shop our store throughout the event
- Leave your items overnight and come back Saturday for FREE
We invite you to join the fun for just $5 or FREE with a $20 same-day purchase. To sign up for any of these crops, click the date above to complete our online registration or call us at 920-983-0033.
This is a schedule of just our Friday Crop Nights. To learn more about different times, visit us here.